Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Is it frowned upon to close an account with a balance remaining? 
0 413 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Scores: 670 (EXP via USAA), 660 (FICO), 605 (EQ via USAA) 4 prime cards with $5k limits and BBYRZM...
0 1880 18
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I was approved for a cash rewards card with a $1k limit. I find the amount to be paltry in comparis...
0 1936 22
All this time I was envious of all you folks that were eligible for NFCU membership I was too!! Jus...
0 342 3
This is a topic with new unread messages
Yes, they are typically for new vehicles. Unless you go the CPO route. You can choose from various ...
0 1444 2
It's been 8 years since the BK occurred. She has a new car loan in her name through Nissan and a cr...
0 1236 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I have a relative with a discharged BK from 2005 looking to do a balance transfer. Has anyone had s...
0 1340 25
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1433 0
I'd gladly surrender all my Chase cards for a AMEX/Costco True Earnings!! 
0 968 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1383 4
You can threaten to close the account, they usually counter with waving the annual fee.  This tacti...
0 1393 6
When I was approved for my other Chase cards my scores were much higher. Picked up quite a few inqu...
0 528 0
I do as well as many others on this site. I was fortunate to get a CLI of $1k (had the card for nea...
0 1406 0
Thank you all for the fantastic feedback, this forum rocks!! It appears a PC from the Southwest Vis...
0 652 5
Chase said the same when I wanted to PC from Freedom to CSP. It's not an uncommon request. 
0 1057 0
Student cards are normally easier to get approved for. A friend wants to know is there an age limit...
0 342 3
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
As I develop a plan for my next app-o-rama first quarter 2013,  I would like some input from my myf...
0 903 14
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 417 2
Those scores in my siggy are the result of multiple inquires incurred during my car buying process ...
0 477 0
It got mine in May. It came with no fancy packaging, just a thick standard size envelope. I chose t...
0 1164 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}