Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Just got an alert that I'll start getting my score via my barclay cc. Anyone know if this is a true...
0 630 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Recently changed their policies without sending out a notification to customers besides a small litt...
0 939 11
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Looks like 20k is magic number for them, wonder what they will do when my mortgage reports.
0 647 0
Got a guy and he said no until my balances come down, looks like this is one card I will not be usin...
0 657 0
Never had a review and once I was late by one day they CLD me by 350.   Never been late before an...
0 1395 9
Rubbish LOL I am a single female and closed on my first home on May 8th. Statistics actually show a...
0 644 1
Thank you. My score has dipped a little due to utilization and a collection (my only one) so once I ...
0 821 1
Thanks for the input guys, I closed in may and my mortgage was immediately sold to Wells Fargo. I se...
0 359 0
When did yours report to your CR?   And what impact did it have on your score? (Looking to get a ...
0 498 7
What score do I need to get their lowest 1.79 rate for new cars?   Anyone go through preapproval ...
0 900 3
All those that went from below $5K to above it, don't forget to send a message and ask to be upgrad...
0 1186 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1644 0
Same here, asked for it via secure message after I got my cli to 8.5k. Also asked for apr reduction ...
0 1363 0
Going to try this to recon for the HD card (got the ol' too many inq thing too), I hope I get it. J...
0 448 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1563 1
kLT, i GOT APPROVED FOR BOTH MY NAVCHECK 2.5k AND MY CASH REWARDS (3k) AT EQ584, 2 MONTHS AFTER GET...
0 1581 4
Got cash rewards in aug of last year along with navcheck declined for cli 2x for cash (5k req and ...
0 1497 8
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 240 1
I couldn't find anything specific on who gave me credit recently about which report they pull.
0 274 6
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Which report does Citi cc's and also the citi home depot card pull?    
0 317 11

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}