Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
shawal16 wrote: What's the backdoor number? Chase: 888-622-7547 (Chase Executive Ofc. in IL...
0 7441 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
appbar1114 wrote: does the $3k min apply to the 5% cash back ? Nope.   This is one reason...
0 226 0
This a great to see, thanks for sharing! I know many people find higher interest rates to be a pain...
0 571 1
boomhower wrote: daveg38 wrote: Congrads - I went through the same.  Took a call to corpora...
0 1375 3
Koop10010 wrote: Mike360 wrote: Chase Freedom for light spender. Discover More is just a bad...
0 1847 3
Congrats on your approvals!   I was recently approved for a Discover More card. They did in fact ...
0 411 5
tinuviel wrote: ShallRecoverIt wrote: Congrats to him! Do you mind sharing what his utiliza...
0 267 1
Congrats to him! Do you mind sharing what his utilization of the card was like? Did he use it very ...
0 506 3
Unless you can't for some reason, your best bet is to just actually call Walmart and explain the si...
0 780 0
ctb89 wrote: You're getting that error bc you're not yet eligible for a CLI yet. I believe it's ...
0 628 0
Congrats! I also have a Chase Freedom and Discover More. Personally, I'll only be using the Discove...
0 780 4
FrugalRican wrote: Definitely use the Discover card for restaurants for this quarter. And you ...
0 275 0
Ahh yes, how true.   This is also the case when it comes to a company charging you money versus r...
0 2363 0
Yes, close it ASAP. I just closed mine last week with its meager $250 limit and $0 balance that I'd...
0 168 7
orl22 wrote: ShallRecoverIt wrote: Congrats!   Did you transfer the balance on the Walmar...
0 581 0
Congrats!   Did you transfer the balance on the Walmart Discover card? If so, is there a reason w...
0 675 6

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}