Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
DaveSignal wrote: I don't think the USAA FAKO is worthless.  I track it all the time.  It is al...
0 586 3
I have been reading these boards for a couple months and lately just been disputing things online t...
0 657 8
i am not 100% sure on this, but my thinking is that it woudl actually take 7 months, because the re...
0 552 8
I looked into lexington law and some others before coming to these boards. After being here for alm...
0 3317 0
I would open the new TL. and keep taking care of the baddies one by one. I look at it like burning ...
0 171 0
I filed online disputes with TU before and they were completed. Yesterday I found something on my C...
0 441 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1278 9
I initially attempted that. they the transferred me to the credit depth which was closed.
0 418 0
bump    my disputes at EQ and TU are completed. Still need to call them about the actions they pe...
0 384 0
I could be incorrect, but I thought that if you did not get your mail and you notified the CRA of i...
0 446 2
bump   disputes completed (didn't remove old lates), called postmaster at local post office.
0 450 4
I have had a macys account for 9 years. I went through some rough times and lost my job and moved a...
0 480 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
my offer said use your card once and make 5 months payments on time with auto cli by the 7th cycle,...
0 289 3
@bridgetkaryn   Could you PM me the address info and the sample letter you used. I sent mine off 3 ...
0 556 0
i am trying to get some lates removed. i recieved a letter yesterday that they couldn't remove them...
0 236 2
have you had any online disputes completed in less than 30 days?
0 429 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 455 3
I filed a dispute with all 3 CRA on 4/11/12, Each dispute had 3 items that i needed fixed. I got pr...
0 498 4
Check my post on http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/WFNNB-success/td-p/1304735 ...
0 265 2
I searched and found  that WFNNB is owned by alliancedata. I found in another thread someone who re...
0 527 7

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}