Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
DaveSignal wrote: I don't think the USAA FAKO is worthless.  I track it all the time.  It is al...
0 905 3
I have been reading these boards for a couple months and lately just been disputing things online t...
0 976 8
i am not 100% sure on this, but my thinking is that it woudl actually take 7 months, because the re...
0 991 8
I looked into lexington law and some others before coming to these boards. After being here for alm...
0 5457 0
I would open the new TL. and keep taking care of the baddies one by one. I look at it like burning ...
0 316 0
I filed online disputes with TU before and they were completed. Yesterday I found something on my C...
0 604 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1589 9
I initially attempted that. they the transferred me to the credit depth which was closed.
0 710 0
bump    my disputes at EQ and TU are completed. Still need to call them about the actions they pe...
0 578 0
I could be incorrect, but I thought that if you did not get your mail and you notified the CRA of i...
0 738 2
bump   disputes completed (didn't remove old lates), called postmaster at local post office.
0 742 4
I have had a macys account for 9 years. I went through some rough times and lost my job and moved a...
0 772 5
my offer said use your card once and make 5 months payments on time with auto cli by the 7th cycle,...
0 431 3
@bridgetkaryn   Could you PM me the address info and the sample letter you used. I sent mine off 3 ...
0 908 0
i am trying to get some lates removed. i recieved a letter yesterday that they couldn't remove them...
0 374 2
have you had any online disputes completed in less than 30 days?
0 623 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 649 3
I filed a dispute with all 3 CRA on 4/11/12, Each dispute had 3 items that i needed fixed. I got pr...
0 692 4
Check my post on http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/WFNNB-success/td-p/1304735 ...
0 453 2
I searched and found  that WFNNB is owned by alliancedata. I found in another thread someone who re...
0 914 7

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.