Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
mahiven wrote: 6speed wrote: I don't know why you don't just have them autodraft the paymen...
0 2235 1
NiNoMArksLA wrote: Hello I went to Chevy dealer and he run my credit 10 times from banks and tha...
0 490 1
APPROVING BANK: Coastal Federal Credit Union BUREAU PULLED: None A1 customer with them and recentl...
0 3865 0
princechristian wrote: Hi   I've been attempting PFD letters for the following 7 seven collec...
0 970 0
Just hung up with an AFNI rep and requested a PFD over the phone.... the guy at first stated oh we ...
0 174 0
wanttomove wrote: I don't know how your LO can 'add' a judgment to your credit report but... Y...
0 717 0
jon31 wrote: the judgment was a wage garnishment reflecting on my pay stubs and the original cr...
0 732 2
Thank you both! It has really been a wonderful experience.  This is my first home and more than lik...
0 460 0
I just closed on an FHA loan and this does not seem right. My DH had a judgment and we were require...
0 844 4
ALUMINEX wrote: [quote] Here is an unheard of suggestion. Pay to fix your house. Continue payi...
0 1065 0
K_J wrote: PRC, If you dont mind me asking which lender did you use? Sorry for the late res...
0 644 3
StartingOver10 wrote: PRC wrote: I closed today on my FIRST HOME!!! It feels so SURREAL.  I...
0 900 5
I closed today on my FIRST HOME!!! It feels so SURREAL.  I had a collection that popped up out of t...
0 1047 8
PRC wrote: I finally found THE house!   Purchase Price:  $271,000 Property: Two Story Subm...
0 1042 0
sunnie_321 wrote: I was able to close. They did not pull another credit report  Thank God! Good...
0 355 0
sunnie_321 wrote: Ok so I have my clear to close and date scheduled for this friday.  However, ...
0 367 2
PRC wrote: I finally found THE house!   Purchase Price:  $271,000 Property: Two Story Subm...
0 898 2
Sassy_Taurus wrote: I have the following left on cr that need to be taken care of. Should I pay...
0 911 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1029 0
Lillisum wrote: I am surprised that they did not add your husband's child support to your DTI. ...
0 595 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+