Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
We purchased our home for $179,030 but we were qualified for $205,000. The loan amount is for $179,...
0 406 1
The loan amount is for whatever you qualify for.  Your region will have a maximum amount that they ...
0 420 3
NACA pays your closing costs and down payment. It is not based on your credit score but how you pay ...
0 333 0
Just wanted to let you guys know my NACA timeline.  I have become NACA qualified and will attend th...
0 395 2
Thank you Webhopper, I appreciate the info it calmed me. I was upset because I thought my work was ...
0 488 0
Today I pulled myfico and my eq score is at 636. I went with my hubby to buy a car and the salesman...
0 682 4
When did my time start ticking? Is it July 3, 2012 Cerificate of Title or October 6, 2010 fina...
0 143 0
When did my time start ticking? Is it July 3, 2012 Cerificate of Title or October 6, 2010 final jud...
0 487 4
Just read that 1.4 million checks are going to be mailed April 12. We'll see!  www.occ.gov
0 4910 1
I checked the county's website and it was taken out of my name on June  2012.
0 222 1
I filed chp 7 in March 2011 and it was discharged Aug 2011. My home was foreclosed in June 2012. I ...
0 281 4
Silly thought, but do you think that we will be able to purchase a home sooner than the allowed tim...
0 5089 3
I received a post card last week as well. I had no idea this was going on.  I am curious to know ho...
0 5114 5
Has anyone used learnvest.com? It is a a program that will take your bank info and other accounts t...
0 235 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
My TU score was around 635 and I was instantly approved. I had received several pre-selected notice...
0 865 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I was approved for Barclay's Reward MC 9 months after chp 7 bankruptcy with a $1300 cl. After 6 mon...
0 899 1
Hello, I am in the process of moving and have had to open several utility accounts (directtv, light...
0 492 9
Members First Credit Union of Georgia has been great to me. One year out of chapter 7, I was given ...
0 282 0
I opened an account with Delta Community Credit Union and was told that I had to wait 3 years post ...
0 867 0
I filed chp 7 in Mar 2011 and was discharged Aug 2011. I got a Cap 1 auto loan for 14.5% at the end...
0 2333 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}