Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
First off, I want the forum to realize this is about fairness, not greed.  Death is a terrible even...
0 1017 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
Interesting....   I don't want another mortgage. The interest rate is too good.  Thanks for clari...
0 1158 0
I'd be interested in knowing why a person wouldn't want to reaffirm a mortgage?   It's not like we'...
0 3629 3
Well here's something... found in the Communication Center on my BofA account.  I must've overlooke...
0 3641 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hey thanks for replying so quickly..   We're in California.  On the day we appeared in court, the...
0 3651 10
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hi,   My wife and I filed for bankruptcy three years ago.  Our BofA home mortgage was not include...
0 3663 12

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}