Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I did a search and didn't see it lol sorry just got back from vacation and found the letter and tho...
0 582 1
As of 9/19/13-  USAA Bank Products are now available only to veterans, those currently in the milit...
0 655 3
Thanks! I guess I better get on it right away I'm still scratching my head over this! lol I could...
0 1021 3
BOA did the exact same thing to me two days ago. I applied online and got a 7-10 day wait and they ...
0 1067 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 251 0
http://redtape.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/19/17361604-think-you-have-three-credit-scores-you-may-hav...
0 424 0
My Thank You Preferred was upgraded to a Sig  as well. I've had the card 8 mos and had a cli in Nov...
0 454 1
I spoke with csr and was told it isn't possible. I have 3 cards that I wanted to combine.    
0 1431 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1487 0
Congrats! Is that a sp when you use the "lurv button?" I have considered using it but not sure of h...
0 339 0
I called for an increase of 5k  at 6 mos and got it. I had the csr on the phone as she reviewed all...
0 853 7
I agree it's probably the BK. I've had a secured Citi Card for a year and every other day I get a r...
0 941 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 93 0
All of those issue will still be there when or if you decide to ask for a recon-I'd pay that card t...
0 1296 1
That card was barely used and I kept a 0 balance on it. I didn't consider the age of the account or...
0 553 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Whew! I'm baaaaack and checking in after stepping out. I didn't really have a need to garden when...
0 538 1
Congrats! They were the first pre-approval I got when I began rebuilding. My DD uses it a lot and c...
0 441 1
TY! My score had initially decreased with each cc inq and with each new card that was opened. I hav...
0 701 1
It was one of my secured cards with a 600 cl and about to turn a year old. I didn't think it would ...
0 815 6
I would like to know this answer and whether or not they report to the business cra's as well
0 1187 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+