Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
The fact that you have MEDICAL accounts in collections is excellent news. Medical accounts are very ...
0 393 1
Sometimes the judgement may remain until it is paid..
0 109 1
Iwan: The statement in blue letters is irrelevant, disregard it. I have pulled a few Pfd example...
0 468 0
Cnolle- How old are your debts so I can give you the proper advice?
0 706 0
What is the collection account for $691.. Who is it? Your score isn't too bad. I would start with a...
0 80 0
The house I bought had a water leak and this and that...and that and this., I'm going through freed...
0 176 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 427 0
I started with opening (2) cap one cards and a first premier card (secured) using them and paying o...
0 543 0
  Thats really not the point of the thread.  The point is to watch out how much credit you take o...
0 547 2
Exactly I don't want to see anyone get into same situation as me 
0 572 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
- Dec 2011: credit score-554, 27 negative items, 2 judgments, and several inquiries. Dec 2012...
0 586 12
I would .. And return receipt requiring them to sign for it
0 1019 0
I would try to continue to send GW letters. That cap1 card will raise your scores tremendously. I go...
0 175 0
Mmn it should be. I would call the OC or the ca to get it. You want to make sure what you send gets ...
0 1079 0
7 yr fall off? If you send a PFD it's not like they restart your posting date when it posted to the ...
0 1098 0
Excellent, excellent letter! Btw- I had a RJM debt and they deleted, no problem.
0 578 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 649 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 654 0
Manimcool- I did not use the hippaa process, I just did GW letters and PFD. If you would like mor...
0 656 1
Manimcool- Where are you at exactly in the process? Some steps if they are your debt- 1. You ha...
0 489 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}