Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Back in 2013 my husband got transferred overseas and I could not take my car that I had just bought...
0 271 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I am going to guess that you let a card (with good cli) go stale and they closed the account and re...
0 1189 1
Judgment is already filed, so damage is already done.  Best you can hope for is to either get it pa...
0 835 0
dmorey wrote: Thanks for the advice. Should I also start making payments on the judgment right ...
0 873 2
If you are going to do any PFD, I would start with the newest first since they have more of an impa...
0 972 4
Lots of perks (as mentioned), but the best is the generous auto CLI every few months.  Just got my ...
0 664 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
Success!!   Got a letter emailed to me today letting me know that they are deleting my file, w...
0 1053 0
When you log in to your account, right under your "Account Summary" there is a thing that says "Che...
0 813 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1479 0
40%...meh...wouldn't worry.  I don't think the creditors jump the gun on a one month review anyhow....
0 457 1
alboto wrote: AZHeather I will be a Gator fan also when you play FSU. Go Gators!!
0 719 0
maiden_girl wrote: LOL this thread is too funny.   I've been app free for 23 days. Smh...the ...
0 728 2
armbenderc wrote: I'm trying very hard not to app. Today, I have Barclays apple visa fill out a...
0 592 0
Duncanrr wrote: AZHeather wrote: Awww Duncan...say it isn't so.    Sorry.  Its true. ...
0 607 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 620 2
Higher credit limits are good because it allows you to make purchases on your card without maxiing ...
0 1023 2
Duncan....are you a fellow Gator????  If you are, might have just fallen in love with you.  If I am...
0 640 2
Welcome all my fellow appoholics!    It's nice to know I am not alone.   Duncan...tonight I a...
0 644 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi, my name is AZHeather and I am an appoholic.  I have been app free for 129 days.  My app of choi...
0 1147 47
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 608 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.