Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I am going to guess that you let a card (with good cli) go stale and they closed the account and re...
0 1169 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
Judgment is already filed, so damage is already done.  Best you can hope for is to either get it pa...
0 583 0
dmorey wrote: Thanks for the advice. Should I also start making payments on the judgment right ...
0 621 2
If you are going to do any PFD, I would start with the newest first since they have more of an impa...
0 720 4
Lots of perks (as mentioned), but the best is the generous auto CLI every few months.  Just got my ...
0 643 1
Success!!   Got a letter emailed to me today letting me know that they are deleting my file, w...
0 783 0
When you log in to your account, right under your "Account Summary" there is a thing that says "Che...
0 700 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1341 0
40%...meh...wouldn't worry.  I don't think the creditors jump the gun on a one month review anyhow....
0 394 1
alboto wrote: AZHeather I will be a Gator fan also when you play FSU. Go Gators!!
0 631 0
maiden_girl wrote: LOL this thread is too funny.   I've been app free for 23 days. Smh...the ...
0 640 2
armbenderc wrote: I'm trying very hard not to app. Today, I have Barclays apple visa fill out a...
0 515 0
Duncanrr wrote: AZHeather wrote: Awww Duncan...say it isn't so.    Sorry.  Its true. ...
0 530 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 543 2
Higher credit limits are good because it allows you to make purchases on your card without maxiing ...
0 753 2
Duncan....are you a fellow Gator????  If you are, might have just fallen in love with you.  If I am...
0 563 2
Welcome all my fellow appoholics!    It's nice to know I am not alone.   Duncan...tonight I a...
0 567 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi, my name is AZHeather and I am an appoholic.  I have been app free for 129 days.  My app of choi...
0 1034 47
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 547 1
Thank you.   I do see where you are coming from, but my main point was that given all of the deni...
0 564 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}