Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Auto loans today are being given out like home loans were a few years ago.  Basically, if you can f...
619 1
Adalen wrote: Many thanks to those who offered productive answers. You're welcome.
473 1
It's hard to trust real estate agents because some of their interests could be at odds with your be...
540 0
Someone whom is looking for the responsbility of a mortgage should be able to " observe the same bo...
488 0
The best thing you could do is to contact several mortgage brokers to see if they can find a loan t...
1196 1
Your financial state worries me not.  A strawman argument isn't going to work on me.     ...
505 3
Let me get this straight.  You don't have enough in your checking account to cover a $200 overage a...
609 6
I have an idea for you.   Why not consolidate your revolving debt into an installment loan?  This...
12315 7
I've noticed a lot of chatter lately about EMV chips and decided to see if AmEx would give me one o...
594 5
The SOL only applies to being able to obtain a judgement. They can pursue collection activity. Ther...
456 2
Not true. Just a few months ago I got 0% with 0 down through a captive lender and no income verific...
2382 3
Seller concessions could be a better deal. The reason is that you can always pre-pay extra to make ...
9091 2
The thing about AmEx charge cards is that you really have to use them in order to make up for the a...
426 5
If your goal truly is to shore up the credit rating for the future then prioritize the cards you wa...
619 2
I got a Discover around June of last year with 5500 CL. I ended up getting close to maxing on it si...
382 0
Yup, I've had this happen and it's very annoying; there's nothing that you can do about it.
580 0
I leased a car early 2012 with dealer's captive lender and no income verification was required.  I ...
7925 9
The recent positive payment history is helpful but the repo is killing you on the rate.  My experie...
1187 5
I'm in a very similar situation to yours. Now that the new rules are in effect, I'd like to jump in ...
402 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+