Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hello there PussnBoots!   That is correct information if you retrived it off their website.   H...
0 243 0
Hello Iswannfox!   I do apologize for my delay in responding, I have been so busy since our move!...
0 970 1
OH! and THANK YOU on the congratulations!! It is truly appreciated!! 
0 1004 1
Hi there ALRob!   "Patience is a virtue", I had to stand by that during this long and frustrating...
0 1005 0
Hello Christlike!!   THANK YOU!! My family and I are ecstatic! Our closing went smooth and fast!!...
0 1025 0
Hello everyone!!   Welcome ALRob!   I am so sorry to hear you too have been having some difficu...
0 1106 2
Yaaaaaay congratulations Jakye!!!   We are scheduled to close tomorrow at 11:00am!!   I CANNOT ...
0 1468 2
Good morning and HAPPY THANKGSIVING everyone!!!    Today I am extremely thankful not only for m...
0 761 3
Yes PRAISE the Lord!! I will surely keep you posted Christlike!!   Good luck to you on your end! ...
0 814 4
Just another follow up!!   USDA are moving FAST!! Yesterday, Nov. 19th they were reviewing files ...
0 822 6
Just a follow up!!    USDA are really moving fast with their files! As of this morning 11/20 they...
0 1232 0
Oh my gosh tay0509!!    YES! I too am dealing with DR Horton!!!! My husband and I are beyond fu...
0 2232 4
Hi again! I went and double checked with my loan officer and was told that FHA will not include stu...
0 1447 5
Hi Falco33!   Well I have one person who is out in Ohio and she has been contacting this hotline ...
0 1645 1
Well this is based on my husband and I experience this past August. We both completed school this y...
0 1497 7
Hi Christlike and Sunshine85!    Well Sunshine85, with regards to any assitance from USDA to th...
0 915 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Well again just trying to pass along informative details with regards to FL's USDA office and appro...
0 986 11
Hi HuntingMama!   Well I am currently waiting on a response from USDA for our "Guaranteed Loan". ...
0 1505 3
Hi Sunshine 85!   Thanks for the good luck, we really need it!    With regards to the files b...
0 3187 3
Hi Christlike!! You are very welcome, I am glad my postings have been helpful!   Okay, our tim...
0 3200 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+