Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I am looking at my loan account right now.  It says "NEXT PAYMENT DUE: May 1, 2014"   I am now lo...
0 820 2
Peter1142 wrote: http://www.bankrate.com/calculators/mortgages/amortization-calculator.aspx   ...
0 603 3
DallasLoanGuy wrote: moneypenny02 wrote: DallasLoanGuy wrote: the double payment is lik...
0 622 4
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
DallasLoanGuy wrote: the double payment is likely 99% of the reduction unless student loans amo...
0 666 11
I am absolutely paying more than the number of required payments each year, but that is intentional...
0 685 14
Hi,  I am trying to explain something to my mortgage broker, but I am having a hard time getting m...
0 701 18
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hi all,   I am currently in contract on a house and will be getting a home warranty from the sell...
0 221 2
DallasLoanGuy wrote: some lenders didnt reprice today. i saw an average of .25% drop   when ...
0 361 0
tooleman694 wrote: It could be major, but since your scores are thru the roof and its not causi...
0 213 0
foofighter74 wrote: Well, if it doesn't have a huge impact on your DTI...in other words, if eve...
0 218 0
tooleman694 wrote: Lol is this a joke. If not take a pill, or drink a beer. Um, not sure ho...
0 241 4
Hi all!  I am really in need of help/guidance.   I amazingly got into contract on this house that...
0 255 6
This is a topic with new unread messages
  StartingOver10 wrote: It's called an 80%-10%-10% which means an 80% first mortgage, 10% seco...
0 2537 3
Hi All,  I think that I am getting close to getting into contract on a home and I wanted to get an...
0 284 2
tooleman694 wrote: Ignore the APR it is bull crap. Why do you say that?
0 303 1
Thanks for the replies!  Good to know that 3.5% would likely be my current FHA rate.     And I wi...
0 213 0
Thanks....   Do you think if I went FHA instead of conventional it would lower the rate if I am g...
0 494 1
  MovingForward_2012 wrote: I would say it is a good rate IF it is 100% financing. I don't know.....
0 526 3
Thanks for the replies!   So, in general, do you think an interest rate of 4.125% for a conventio...
0 595 0
I was pre-approved today for a coventional loan up to $600k with 10% down.  (I am in LA, so this is...
0 803 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.