Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Oo ok.. I noticed when I looked at both judgements the amount owed was not listed they both said un...
0 452 0
I'm happy it's not on any of my credit reports. I'm currently a business student, and I know they wi...
0 474 5
Back in 2011 I was being an IDIOT and got evicted.. I went to court in April and the representat...
0 532 7
First Premier is HORRIBLE..there APR and fees are a killer..Don't do it!! 
0 3191 0
Hello everyone I wanted to know will the hippa process still work after a medical collection is PIF...
0 200 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I'm probably gonna go with my cu and deposit 300. They don't do a HP, idk anywhere else I can try. ...
0 346 0
Hello everyone! I am currently in the process of rebuilding my credit. I only have one open line of...
0 427 4
Thanks for the responses guys.. At least I know I'm not alone lol.. Me and my gf are still dating it...
0 2835 0
So pretty much I am in the process of fixing my credit.. and I have been denied for credit cards le...
0 219 1
Thanks for the heads up.. I accidently made a new account by mistake.. do you guys think I have a c...
0 511 1
Hello everyone!..Sorry I haven't been replying..thanks for your input.. I am honestly trying my har...
0 3391 3
boomhower wrote: It's going to vary with every bank but in general you are going to need good c...
0 5695 0
A while back in like 2009 I applied for a job at a local bank, passed their assesment with FLYING c...
0 5748 2
Revelate wrote: Check your state regulations.  It's incredibly difficult to pull (and perhaps i...
0 5852 2
I was just wondering if it was possible, I don't plan on apply to any until I get to 640, but could ...
0 5872 9
I am subscribed to score watch and decided to purchase an EQ credit report thinking it would be dif...
0 544 2
IOBA wrote: Isaiah2990 - I think it's a great idea!   I have an account with them.  It's s...
0 1086 1
RobertEG wrote: For %util, the simulator will look at  the reported CL and balance on the OC ac...
0 680 0
RobertEG wrote: A collection is a reporting account between the debt collector and the CRA, rep...
0 694 0
llecs wrote: Sometimes MCM shows up on the accounts page, but is often scored as a CA. Within y...
0 725 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}