Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 720 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Yes pull the trigger the pre -approved always work and do it apply for him he needs a card keep me ...
0 950 4
This is a topic with new unread messages
  Whats ur income? I think this is doable    Excl. taxes, title & lic. Retailer participation re...
0 808 3
This is under my trade line under business credit  its the costco business amex
0 817 5
You should get the new infinti FX under the lease which is great. are u pre-approved with nissan? d...
0 826 7
Creditaddict wrote: nicholasc77 wrote: Do u think im bragging tell me the truth? you asked ...
0 835 9
Try Nissan Financial they help people with no credit get into new leases. Try waiting until you hav...
0 425 0
You don't me OK I m self employed I own 8 locations on long island that checks checks we also provi...
0 897 0
compassion101 wrote: Assuming you still have good income, I wouldn't worry too much about car l...
0 744 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Do u think im bragging tell me the truth? you asked what my mortgage was and asked if i filed bk an...
0 903 12
Really AmeriCredit they give loans to anybody by brother brought a mercedes gl450 and had a BK7 200...
0 2427 3
I hear ya Thats why u are better off spending the money on a good car or you gonna have to spend it...
0 2431 5
ok creditaddict ask me how much my mortgage was I answered the question and told him what was inclu...
0 914 14
How dare u if u didn't understand me u piece of **bleep** im not bragging my home went into foreclo...
0 920 15
Also I extended my credit way beyond needed and yes i couldn't afford the payments everything was o...
0 935 0
First Mortgage - $11,945.08 Taxes : $27,661.00 Second Mortgage - $1,613.52  Home Equity - $824.87...
0 938 1
Here Long Island I have BK Attorney He charge me $15,000 upfront and its still on going charges and...
0 835 0
VegasTeo702 wrote: Good luck. I am 6 months out of my BK and am re-establishing credit. I have ...
0 2447 7
When I got the mercedes my credit was 807 FICO and it was excellent but months to come my income ch...
0 1580 0
yeah the bk was discharged 6 days ago haha i bought the car about two months before the BK    Mor...
0 1591 21

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}