Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Still waiting on the builder to finish, give us a walk through, obtain a Certificate of Occupancy, ...
320 1
I'd love to give the builder the benefit of the doubt, but there really is not too much left from w...
275 0
Congrats!! That doesn't sound like a closing, that sounds like a party with that many people!! Wow!...
318 0
The stressful thing is, we aren't full out approved yet.....all that hinges on the C of O I guess. I...
417 3
My wife and I were in a similar situation last year around this time.  We were in a condo for 10 ye...
253 2
Hey everyone,     A month ago, my lender and builder told me that we would be scheduled to close o...
493 8
We are still waiting on the builder to finish and to get a C of O, and a CTC....right now I feel li...
440 0
Qtcbcute- Where do you live that you can get over 4,000 sq ft. for under $300K?   Wow!! That is imp...
687 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I spoke too soon.....The builder just sent me this email:   This week the house is at final trade...
1639 64
Mike_B03 wrote: ccubedzx3 wrote: Where are you at in Underwriting Mike? Are you done with c...
1646 66
Where are you at in Underwriting Mike? Are you done with conditions?  I was told last night that ev...
1749 70
I hear ya MainMan....the waiting is the hardest part.   We locked in at 4%, which is high, but we g...
292 1
Thank you all for the reassurance everyone....I spoke to the banker last night who spoke with the a...
376 0
It isn't a "line of credit" you are borrowing from yourself.  It should not count towards your DTI....
246 0
Right now my file is "suspended" because the appraiser listed our house as a condo.   It is a singl...
681 6
Congratulations!!! We have passed over some good sales while we have been in underwriting...just ho...
386 1
Got my appraisal back today, and it came in a $25 more than what I paid.   Question though, since t...
415 4
Congratulations! I am using Quicken for a new construction home loan right now.   With your refinan...
253 1
It is what it is....regardless, how do I explain it?  I can't even remember all the circumstances f...
313 2
Hey guys,     I'm down to the last nitty gritty here.  I just received another condition asking m...
352 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+