Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
What i've learned through all this is, have all your money seasoned ahead of time, and have all the...
0 916 0
I am in the process of using Quicken right now.  FWIW, I think their website that they use for send...
0 1727 0
That's a great way to look at it Mike....I totally understand and appreciate their reasoning, but ma...
0 1030 5
Anyone else lose the excitement from buying a home due to the stresses of underwriting?  I must say...
0 1229 9
This underwriting stuff is a pain in the rear to say the least.  I think I would favor a flurry of ...
0 140 1
Congratulations on your new beginning!! All the best!
0 723 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I didn't see a thread started for those of us closing in May.  I figured I would start one as ther...
0 1795 35
Just sent back documentation for our first round of conditions. I'm hoping they don't cause a secon...
0 1089 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Your house looks great! Love the style of it.  Just out of curiousity, how much did your builder ch...
0 832 19
Our builder called our lender, who in turn called us.  It was right about the 45-day out mark that ...
0 295 0
  Last evening after we drove out to see our house, the nerve bug bit me because I never really re...
0 852 1
Thank you keyelove for the support!!   Looks like things are moving in the right direction!! I up...
0 854 2
qtcbcute-  We are also closing on May 15th and I am a big ball of stress!! We received conditiona...
0 465 0
We are in underwriting and I'm a ball of stress!!! I won't be able to sleep or relax until I hear ba...
0 1675 4
It's funny because I have already given the builder $13,000 and my closings cost are going to be $8...
0 342 0
Congratulations, I am hoping I'll be able to say the same about a month from now!! Until then, i'm ...
0 421 0
My wife and I have approximately $40,000 in our retirement accounts and we can loan or withdrawal u...
0 381 2
What is the reasoning behind a second appraisal I wonder? Did the first one come short, or did it g...
0 356 0
Call them back and tell them you are looking for an FHA loan for a new construction home.  Then let...
0 473 1
This morning I sent in all of my requested documentation and now it is all in processing.   Last ...
0 1023 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}