Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I'm surprised you didn't have a pre-drywall walk through.  It was then that I noticed I wanted to a...
0 259 2
We just submitted our application Friday and locked in our rate (4% FHA, all closing costs covered ...
0 370 4
My property taxes are estimated to be around $3600 a year once the house in completed.  That amount...
0 3242 3
Good luck!! I am submitting my documentation tomorrow to my LO.  He doesn't seem to think it will b...
0 441 3
Tooleman, I've been following your situation closely, but don't recall anything you have said perta...
0 3270 1
I've got a quick question pertaining to closing costs..   We are buying a new construction home, ...
0 3290 9
My house was supposed to be done this weekend originally when we signed our P.A. in September.   Th...
0 1204 1
Our house is supposed to be complete at the end of May...I'm hoping we can get some lender credits ...
0 704 0
LOL!! I hear on the lecture part....it is up to YOU if YOU want to take out money from YOUR 401k, a...
0 3953 1
Our base price was $295,000, we added upgrades that totaled up to $323,000, but I offered the build...
0 553 3
Don't only look at your current budget, but look at the future as well.  If you don't plan on havin...
0 217 0
I've used one in the recent past, and my my reasoning was this.  I have a monthly budget I adhere t...
0 673 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
I've borrowed from my 401k on numerous occasions.  I'd rather borrow money from myself, and have it...
0 2321 0
I'm taking a loan out of my 401k account to take care of closing costs.   I could probably squeeze ...
0 498 1
Our DTI is in great shape, even with my high utilization   Income: $153,000 combined   Debt:  ...
0 525 3
Reason I ask is this....My current FICO mid score is 650, and I am currently at 90% utilization on ...
0 551 6
Thank you for your service! It is greatly appreciated!!    
0 511 0
MovingForward, thank you for your advice.  I have been following your story with your home, and I a...
0 289 0
Sorry if I came off as brash. No apology needed, I am just the last person looking for a handout......
0 291 0
ssjjfar- I didn't close them, they closed on me.    I don't necessarily want a Capital One card p...
0 368 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.