Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I have a medical bill for about 3,000 (due to interest) the OC is not on my CR just the Third Party...
0 166 1
I'm with Lexington as well...I thought we weren't allowed to discuss credit repair sites on here? *...
0 2428 1
So I have been disputing with Macy's, they're the ones who I'm going to have the most trouble with ...
0 122 0
I had a CA from them, Comcast as well. Had it removed no problems. Mine was $207. Well, if you do p...
0 1083 7
This is a topic with new unread messages
I have  CO with Macy's for a lousy $215 *hangs head in shame* I am debating contacting them, if the...
0 2300 1
Consider this, how long would it take you to pay that off? Paying something like that could possibl...
0 56 0
AHHHHHH! JUST CHECKED TRANS UNION!!!! I GOT THREE THINGS DELETED AND ONE IS A CHARGE OFF!!!! I was ...
0 542 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 587 0
Lexington is great at getting CA reports off, that's pretty simple. As I said they're all just trol...
0 589 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I am currently working with Lexington Law (which I'm gonna stop pretty soon but that's not the poin...
0 1230 20

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}