Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Could I get all 3 numbers as well?   thanks in advance
0 319 0
  AndySoCal wrote: Is the Chase card reporting a balance  and is it reporting a credit limit  ...
0 72 0
when the estimated date of removal is say 10/2014 will it be removed on the first day of the month ...
0 227 6
Hey all I have searched the forums and havent found the correct information Im looking for. I am in...
0 135 2
Hey everyone havent posted in a while but I am trying to get some advice on getting a mortgage. My ...
0 309 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
My SLs have been reporting undisputed for 5+ years so they should at least help with a score. Every...
0 137 0
some are OC and some are CA.  I dont know why the SL are not being used and they are not closed. Wh...
0 173 2
I had a mortgage broker pull my CRS and scores but equifax came up as not reporting at all. I calle...
0 251 4
Thanks to everyone except Mitch for there help and acknowledging what I was actually talking about ....
0 57 0
Ok I will file both complaints then thank you for the infomation.   Thanks
0 781 0
What do both of the complaints to do the agency? Sorry i have never filed either complaint before s...
0 798 3
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I got sucked into signing up with a credit repair agency about 8 months ago before I started readin...
0 813 11
Ok that's what I figuered I was just a little confused with the way Roberteg explained it. Now the c...
0 187 0
So on my report where is states under the account. Account scheduled to remain on file until 01/14 ...
0 222 1
I have a few BIG and very old credit cards on my credit report dating back about 6 years from first...
0 264 5
thanks JPersat.   Yeah the capitalone is a open card and is revolving in good standing...
0 611 0
My wife and I are attempting to buy a home and she ran he MYFICO score and it came out to be a 572....
0 701 3
I just got the paperwork the other day. It states "who are you adding as a joint cardholder?" It as...
0 9206 1
I just called Chase today to get added to my fathers Slate card. My father did it and they only ask...
0 9279 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 505 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.