Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Long story short I BELIEVE my ex-wife took this loan out in my name (I certainly don't recall doing ...
252 0
Can an OC continue charging interest on an account that has been charged off? I thought I read so...
259 3
No it doesn't make it illegal. You (the consumer) are not bound by the CRA and furnisher's contract....
194 0
What would be best course of action. Pay CC UTI down from 90% to 9% or PFD 2 collection accoun...
92 1
Thanks jetsfan. I understand the idea of paying higher interest first, but for the short time I'm...
377 0
Thanks y'all. Looks like I'll go with option 1. I'm gonna try and squeeze out a couple hundred extra...
380 0
Ok I wrote about this in another section (Understanding Credit), but it also applies to rebuilding ...
420 5
Well in the short term it's more fico points. Moving in 3 months and hope to buy my first home. R...
1553 0
Ok I got 7 cc's. 5 of them have a balance and it's over 75%. Overall UTI is 86% I have enough...
1573 4
Thanks Robert. Anyone had any dealings with settling with them? How much should I offer? It's ...
392 2
So I wrote FPB a PFD letter about 2 weeks ago (I know big waste of time). Of course they said we don...
402 4
Ok so here are my derogs/issues on my credit report   I'm currently using about 88% of my overall...
234 1
I'm trying to figure out what type of bill this would be considered. I guessing that it will most l...
337 2
Ok.....clear as mud.   I'll reread that a few times and see if my brain and comprehend the beat d...
285 1
Anyone mind PMing me the contact info? I've attempted to settle and so far i've been stonewalled. t...
120 0
Ok so this in in regards to a First Premier Bank Charge off. I'm wondering which state SOL I follow...
293 5
Maybe we will get lucky and one of the mortgage gurus will chime in. On another note, I spoke wit...
3124 3
Please don't take my post as disrespect or anything of that nature, but i'm going to say what i'm p...
796 7
Yeah stinks that we can't have access that underwriters requirements. This account is an unsecure...
3167 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
So I understand why a mortgage broker wouldnt want to give you a loan with outstanding charge offs a...
3211 12

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+