Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I'm military so that's not an option. It's one of those jobs you can't quit.
0 380 1
The problem we are facing is the minimum payments. We are about 6 months behind on half our bills. K...
0 410 1
So I have talked with an attorney and my wife and I don't qualify for a chap 7 die to income. I meet...
0 451 5
So I've been talking to my wife about this. She's more of the type to not do the research. I've been...
0 614 0
Thanks for the info. I keep seeing this vision of them taking ALL of my income for the next 5 years...
0 644 2
So i spoke with an attorney today.   He said my income alone is $400 above the max for Chap 7. Ad...
0 667 7
So I'm switching from NFCU before I file chap 7. (I owe them about 45k). Any suggestions on who to g...
0 281 1
Thanks for the info. I doubt I'll be able to pay it back. Between CC's and loans I owe them about 45...
0 637 3
So I currently bank with NFCU and I have 2 auto loans, 2 CC's, 2 loans, and 1 LOC. what I want to do...
0 697 8
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Long story short I BELIEVE my ex-wife took this loan out in my name (I certainly don't recall doing ...
0 315 0
Can an OC continue charging interest on an account that has been charged off? I thought I read so...
0 322 3
No it doesn't make it illegal. You (the consumer) are not bound by the CRA and furnisher's contract....
0 211 0
What would be best course of action. Pay CC UTI down from 90% to 9% or PFD 2 collection accoun...
0 112 1
Thanks jetsfan. I understand the idea of paying higher interest first, but for the short time I'm...
0 483 0
Thanks y'all. Looks like I'll go with option 1. I'm gonna try and squeeze out a couple hundred extra...
0 486 0
Ok I wrote about this in another section (Understanding Credit), but it also applies to rebuilding ...
0 526 5
Well in the short term it's more fico points. Moving in 3 months and hope to buy my first home. R...
0 2294 0
Ok I got 7 cc's. 5 of them have a balance and it's over 75%. Overall UTI is 86% I have enough...
0 2314 4
Thanks Robert. Anyone had any dealings with settling with them? How much should I offer? It's ...
0 429 2
So I wrote FPB a PFD letter about 2 weeks ago (I know big waste of time). Of course they said we don...
0 439 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.