Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 701 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
over 25 views and not one answer as to what I should do next?    I need to obtain my DUNS number ...
0 728 2
Hi all, I am new to the credit world and have a small business that I set up around 3-4 months back...
0 754 3
Ignore FAKO scores? all well and good ignoring them, I totaly agree there but when a loan company y...
0 773 0
When I started on the credit trip I applied for certain credit cards to get me started,  you have t...
0 811 3
SHOGUN.... I also notice that you had a starting score of 504? 
0 822 1
This is my problem SHOGUN, I have pulled my report from EX and everything is correct on there, howe...
0 823 2
surely the score cannot be the same for 7 months can it?
0 905 0
If I remember rightly, when I first bought into TU online I decided to pull up all 3 cb's only to n...
0 906 1
I was just got refused with 2 other credit cards, barclays and discover... I am about to say sod it...
0 909 0
That's all well and good leaving a small balance, ill do this but why are experian messing everythi...
0 921 0
Also I am getting denied on all applications elsewhere... I thought that waiting till at least one ...
0 949 0
being new to this country and being self employed in louisiana are there any credit unions that I c...
0 214 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I recently appied for a prosper loan and got a decline saying that my score generated from experian...
0 952 18
This is a topic with new unread messages
Ok now I am getting extremely cheesed off with transunion..... vantage score what ever it is at thi...
0 433 2
Thank you so much, I was under that impression myself but was not totaly sure.... i'll now just use...
0 464 4
I'm not to sure but yes I think it is the same... I think my TU onine is a "vantage score" at this ...
0 473 6
As a new comer to the US, I have been building up credit... I managed to get myself a secured CC an...
0 488 8
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 313 1
I would appreciate it if someone on here could direct me with opeing the best score monitoring serv...
0 3300 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}