Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Creditaddict wrote: I have gone through this with captial one and EO insists that when they sen...
0 148 1
You were absolutely correct. Discover gave me my CLI as soon as it reflected in statement and credi...
0 346 1
Walmart bumped me to $650 from $400, then approved me for the Walmart DIscover for $1800 line - Dis...
0 325 8
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 707 0
Walmart seems to reward paying off the card! I started witha  $300 balance in Dec 2012 and after ma...
0 408 8
Agreed. My Discover Card is my most prized possession! I love the benefits and the customer service...
0 166 0
I have carried high balances on my Discover and both Cap One cards since I opened them in August 20...
0 732 6
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Well, count me in this year. I finally have a great job and I would LOVE to get all of my CC paid o...
0 118 10
Lately, I have needed to take out a few loans (one at a time) and they are paid off within a few mo...
0 100 1
CS800 wrote: They didn't tell me how long it took for the BT to happen. Still reflecting the sa...
0 429 5
Quick question, 90% of my debt is in revolving and I have a couple of installment loans.   Revolv...
0 285 4
Subject: Re: Response to your submission on Chase - We're Listening Message:   D...
0 220 0
Thanks for the heads up, I just assumed it would be a SP. I messaged them again - hopefully they ha...
0 316 0
I was just checking my account as usual and a little survey popped up saying "Tell us what we can d...
0 324 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 232 0
What is the email/ number you called? I have had my card for over a year and only recieved one cli ...
0 589 0
this was written before I had any of those cards. i have never been late on any payment nor have I d...
0 275 1
I apologize if I stated that wrong, but I've been reading bits of posts that talk about having your...
0 103 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
It's so hard not to app but today I tried seeking CLI from C1 (both cards - but got denied for my o...
0 357 57
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
DrivenDoctoress wrote: Ayayaye, the itch is killing me! Just for curiosity I went and tried the...
0 488 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+