Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I'm sure it was a real Amex card - It was a Gold Rewards (Cisco) card and my BK was June 2006 - so ...
0 1453 0
Yes, I am year 8 of my BK and got back into Amex platinum last Saturday. Oh, I did burn Amex for 4k...
0 1520 2
Oh yes there is!     I filed BK in 2006 and I have not been late on a thing since (and never carr...
0 914 0
Ok, I just stumbled on my  Barclaycard FICO score option and at first I thought it was a fake, caus...
0 917 1
Just got my Amex Platinum today and called in since I wanted to get their new Chip/Sign (wished the...
0 193 0
Yesterday I was just approved for a Amex Platinum Card!  This is after my BK in June 2006 and I did...
0 274 2
well, I called experian to compain about some miss-spelling of my last name (a pop up told me I had...
0 565 0
Follow up, the time line on my IIB Auto Loan was:   1. Made Payments until Sept 2010 (never late ...
0 579 1
I think this post is simlar to mine but with a mortage.    http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Bankru...
0 590 0
hi,   I delcared BK June 2006 and one of my items, a Auto Loan with TruWest was covered but I c...
0 594 4
hi,   I delcared BK June 2006 and one of my items, a Auto Loan with TruWest was covered but I con...
0 456 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
It appears to me that they are happy to report me maxing out the card to get a new MacBook mid-June...
0 301 0
Hi,   I have two CC accounts that are still being updated (the " Status as of ") after my 2006/Ju...
0 419 0
How does one define " DOFD " for BK?  I assume as soon as I filed, since that would be when the CC ...
0 3664 1
Hi,    Just the information I was looking for!   So, the account(s) will drop off from being li...
0 3712 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}