Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
your mid-low 600s credit score or bankruptcy alone would be enough to get you denied for the card. ...
0 1214 10
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I did it this month. First AMEX/AU in '12. Original member was since 07. Website now says I was mem...
0 487 1
I didn't think it was an issue. Didn't know about the card initially. Applied for the Penfed 1.49% ...
0 624 0
Does anyone have experience with higher AMEX 3x CLIs?   AMEX only gave me a $14k limit initially....
0 1086 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
Well I guess that was incorrect. I disputed with EQ and did nothing with TU. Just got dispute resul...
0 999 0
I agree. I make a little higher than what you do and my total revolving credit lines are at about $1...
0 853 0
Just did my first app spree ever over the past couple weeks to upgrade my old Capital One cards. En...
0 918 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 3824 2
From my reading, many people with BKs reporting at all generally can't get above the 705-ish area. ...
0 306 0
Like what cards are "prime" but have no rewards programs?   Also, I have to disagree on the annua...
0 846 4
Good luck! I heard the Exec Review Committee only actually recons in like 5% of cases though. :/  ...
0 1744 4
You should care because non-prime cards can leave a lot of money on the table that you could be ear...
0 1253 6
I got a bunch of new cards recently (mostly reporting now). Much higher score than I had when I fir...
0 761 0
You are almost 100% certainly blacklisted w/ Chase for including them in the bankruptcy. 
0 729 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1183 1
Okay went ahead and re-filed disputes with EQ and TU. Late payment was incorrect. 
0 1202 3
Been trying to get a late payment removed from my reports. It's the only account reporting negative...
0 1219 8
I called them again yesterday after I read your last message and they had me contact the credit bur...
0 607 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 628 0
This is what I was thinking. I assume jail/prison has internet access. Three to five years of histo...
0 623 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}