Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Yes, although myFICO score was a little lower than what my lender pulled on 8/13 but the one on Cre...
0 1338 0
I just wanted to give words of encouragment  those who are working on cleaning up their credit:  KE...
0 190 2
@Jazzzy.....Thanks for the information.  We only plan to take out what we need...nothing more and d...
0 993 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1028 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1080 4
My husband and I currently have a home and there is NO mortgage on it.  The deed was transferred in...
0 1088 8
I was able to get AFNI deleted 2 mths ago cause they couldn't verify. I just called them.
0 281 2
Since this OP, I have settled this CO.  It really feels great to do it.  Unfortunately, they won't ...
0 287 0
And 2 more to go. One on Ex and one on TU. Eq has no collections (knock on wood!). So far, that's 7 ...
0 81 0
Thanks Robert. We don't plan on buying a house until next year, after this falls off.  Not because ...
0 388 0
Yesterday, I pulled my USAA credit monitoring reports and noticed that a Dell Financial charge off ...
0 404 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 206 0
I gave my GW and PFD's 30 days. Usually get a response or a delete within 15 days. You'll just have ...
0 142 0
Bb&t bkcard will drop off in 9/2013. But you can PFD on that......offer way less than $847 since its...
0 283 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 284 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 303 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 306 0
Thank u! nwilson, you can do it! Just never give up.
0 310 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 262 0
Since joining myFICO and reading the forums, I've seen a 20 point increase in the past month and a h...
0 331 9

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+