Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Since its 5yrs old (from the 1-07) should I just let it die? What about the date reported?
327 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 456 1
How can the date open be after date of last activity? I have a med collection for 1431 with a last a...
333 7
Which is better and/or faster? One collection was paid on full and is the most recent, so I've been ...
461 7
Ive had one card for almost 18months..never late (always a month ahead actually) and paid off twice....
325 4
We only had to do $250 thru USDA (hubby is a cop)..but I sure hope you get this figured out!!!
424 0
It hasn't..it was sent to collections and paid off before that happened..I sent the CA a goodwill em...
251 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 2030 1
Looking to try a GW for these people since it was paid in full (no settlement) and we paid for 2yrs...
279 3
The service is free, they're using the same credit report the lender saw, so it was just the one inq...
4201 4
Anyone ever used this program? We're looking for a 30-40pt boost in 30 days..mainly from getting our...
4331 9
This is a topic with new unread messages 439 2
Thanks! Needless to say I unsubscribed from their service!
7882 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 7886 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I did the whole quizzle thing (quicken loans) and it gave me a 617. When a lender pulled my FICO sco...
7894 10
Who are PFD letters sent to? Collection agencies or original creditors? If I have one that's two yea...
214 1
Not counting vehicles, we have about 1800 in debt. Capital one 425/500, best buy master card 280/300...
563 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+