Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 878 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 695 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Excuse my lack of quoting...iPhone. I hope you were joking, because that comes off as a sexist d-...
0 703 1
The only AF one, Credit one, will be closed in the morning. The other two have never charged me an ...
0 900 0
Pay off, or down, the ones that are closest to their limit. Pay off all to a 0 balance except one, ...
0 631 7
Congrats! I'm a little jelly...they denied me, and my TU is 668 :(
0 1892 3
I'll be 28 in Jan and still don't have one But really...I don't think I want one..don't they all...
0 615 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Sounds like something a bunch of emo kids would do, but my BBRZMC, Capital One, hubby's Capital One...
0 1030 16
You should be okay for the walmart store card - they pull TU most of the time (if not always?), and...
0 637 2
How long does it take stuff to post to the account? Their customer service is awesome so far, but I...
0 821 5
Nice! I'm anxiously awaiting my cashback....should get about $50-75 just from using shopdiscover to...
0 595 7
This is a topic with new unread messages
I ask because we opened a few new cards...usaa, discover and Walmart for me, chase and Walmart for ...
0 537 2
Theyre the last CA on my husbands EQ report. They need to go away :) its PIF, but how are they with...
0 486 3
FrugalRican wrote: I think it's more of a concern to them if the amount you owe starts creeping...
0 693 5
Unless my calendar is wrong, the 26th is a Friday..I'm more into the ShopDiscover this quarter...th...
0 454 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
TX DL, USAA Debit card, insurance cards, SeaWorld annual pass, Discover More, and as soon as they g...
0 621 11
If it works for you and does what you need it to, it's prime. My prime isn't someone else's prime. ...
0 593 6
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1064 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I like the current one...but then again, the one I switched from....was nauseating. From a tiny cre...
0 3594 13
Congrats! ours should be here soon :)     And they pulled TU for my husband... We're in south ce...
0 462 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}