Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Scheduled to close on July 30. Waiting on a couple contingencies that the seller needs to take care...
516 11
This is a topic with new unread messages
Simply tell them that you'd like to transfer a balance from another card and still maintain a decent...
421 0
Citi will counter if you ask for too much. Usually this is a SP and if you don't accept they will HP...
463 4
I had no relationship with Chase when I applied with them earlier this year. My credit file was thin...
2496 2
When I applied for my Amex is sat "in progress" for a few days. You can check the website for approv...
660 4
I'd shoot for an Amex revolver. Not sure what their current promos are though.
212 0
I've noticed all of the issuers to my cards softing me pretty regularly. Citi and Chase do it the mo...
464 0
Congrats. My goal is to have all of my cards at a 20k credit line. Amex will be close come Jan. T...
391 1
Mine was down 9 points due to utilization. Will probably go down again next month due to a new accou...
811 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 508 1
I don't think it will make much of a difference. What WILL make a difference is your payment histor...
528 3
I would try for Discover More or Amex Zync. Discover was the first "prime" card I got back in Jan. ...
736 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Can someone please provide me the email address they are using via PM.   Thank you
738 0
The first card is a Visa Signature card. Typically these cards start with a minimum $5k credit line...
449 0
If you're going to add any new credit lines do them all at the same time. Just research and hit the...
782 4
Congrats!!   Discover is definitely one my favorite to do business with. When I opened my account...
854 5
Unless you're dealing with AMEX (61 days for first CLI, every 6mo after) the 6 month mark is genera...
619 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I stepped out of the garden last month to open a NFCU checking/savings account and got their Cash R...
745 1
Go to the front desk and request a copy of your folio. I would be willing to bet they posted a payme...
500 1
I just signed up as well. I'm also enrolled for the 5%
857 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+