Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Scheduled to close on July 30. Waiting on a couple contingencies that the seller needs to take care...
0 528 11
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Simply tell them that you'd like to transfer a balance from another card and still maintain a decent...
0 480 0
Citi will counter if you ask for too much. Usually this is a SP and if you don't accept they will HP...
0 522 4
This is a topic with new unread messages
I had no relationship with Chase when I applied with them earlier this year. My credit file was thin...
0 2907 2
When I applied for my Amex is sat "in progress" for a few days. You can check the website for approv...
0 746 4
I'd shoot for an Amex revolver. Not sure what their current promos are though.
0 260 0
I've noticed all of the issuers to my cards softing me pretty regularly. Citi and Chase do it the mo...
0 536 0
Congrats. My goal is to have all of my cards at a 20k credit line. Amex will be close come Jan. T...
0 446 1
Mine was down 9 points due to utilization. Will probably go down again next month due to a new accou...
0 863 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 568 1
I don't think it will make much of a difference. What WILL make a difference is your payment histor...
0 588 3
I would try for Discover More or Amex Zync. Discover was the first "prime" card I got back in Jan. ...
0 785 2
Can someone please provide me the email address they are using via PM.   Thank you
0 785 0
The first card is a Visa Signature card. Typically these cards start with a minimum $5k credit line...
0 513 0
If you're going to add any new credit lines do them all at the same time. Just research and hit the...
0 831 4
Congrats!!   Discover is definitely one my favorite to do business with. When I opened my account...
0 942 5
Unless you're dealing with AMEX (61 days for first CLI, every 6mo after) the 6 month mark is genera...
0 685 1
I stepped out of the garden last month to open a NFCU checking/savings account and got their Cash R...
0 859 1
Go to the front desk and request a copy of your folio. I would be willing to bet they posted a payme...
0 542 1
I just signed up as well. I'm also enrolled for the 5%
0 1009 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.