Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Used this forum to rebuild credit and huy a home.   2.5 years and one terrible end to a relations...
0 336 9
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
*Agree with other poster   First thing I learned (that didnt make any sense) Paying a collection ...
0 300 0
Like you may be thinking now, I thought my problems were insurmountable.   Couldnt even get a cel...
0 497 8
Thank you! Buying my first home was the goal and its only been a week since closing Im still flying...
0 217 0
I started my rebuild process with show mastercard $1000 Orchard Bank $500   then got Cap one $...
0 228 4
  We just closed on 8/2 USDA loan in PA. From what I gather when USDA denies after bank underwrite...
0 3862 3
Congrats on your upcoming munchkin! Im going to stop complaining now ;) I cant even imagine going t...
0 503 2
haha problem is whatever their website says or a rep says , is not going to assure me ;)   The pr...
0 531 4
ME!!!   Nervous wreck right now.   My myfico journey has all been leading up to this point - cr...
0 248 0
anyone currently in the process of USDA in PA , or recently close?   Curious what the USDA turn a...
0 565 7
I think what he meant was - whatever your balances are when your credit was pulled for approval , y...
0 568 1
I dont intend to..BUT I am curious why.   My lender assured me my credit would not be pulled agai...
0 589 1
wow that seems crazy! I will keep my fingers crossed for you :)   I am in PA, Our loan rate lock ...
0 602 8
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Same boat here. Completed all work with the lender..got our committment in plenty of time. Now it s...
0 627 10
I agree with what others said , it depends alot on the AGE and AMOUNT of the debt   My issues wer...
0 455 0
another update :)   Under 600 when I started to lurk on this site..score around 622 when I starte...
0 644 7
This may not be the answer you want to hear but my stradegy throughout my journey was to not argue ...
0 501 3
They just started calling me , Ive gotten nothing in the mail but they may have an old address.   ...
0 269 2
First step in my opinion is find a mortgage person.   Min score can differ from Bank to Bank and ...
0 240 0
I was around 660 when I first started exploring getting a mortgage ..ended up waiting almost a year...
0 572 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.