Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I leased a vehicle from them in 2009...bk in 2005...applied for  their cc 1 yr after making on time...
0 252 0
I have a 729 fico on experian and am a little over 8 yrs post bk 7........hasn't moved but a few po...
0 546 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
how long until I shld apply for he Amex spg card? I just recently got accepted for Amex premier rew...
0 652 5
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi all,    I thought i would update you let you know details about American Express cards and my ...
0 1383 17
I'm curious how banks know/confirm your income....I moved last year and the leasing company said th...
0 1031 10
so after emailing the president and also asking for a recon my app status on the online site went f...
0 841 1
So I called the executive offices and the woman who works there  told me it is their policy to not ...
0 1225 4
Two more things I forgot to mention...   I've been an "additional cardholder/authorized user" on ...
0 1511 1
So I have been slowly but steadily increasing my credit.   I am 7 years and 2 days post bankruptc...
0 1591 26
Are the negative credit items supposed to fall off 7 yrs after the bankruptcy filed date?  or the d...
0 844 2
Im interested in applying for the chase ink bold (charge). I have a bankruptcy still reporting from...
0 1204 3
It's kinda lame how that system works. I iib one chase Acct and they wouldn't give me credit...but t...
0 598 3
I had a bk in 2005, less than 7 yrs and was recently approved for a chase sapphire preferred visa i...
0 306 1
Did you call the reconsideration line with chase?  i have a bankruptcy that is just shy of 7 years ...
0 695 1
yea...i saw those two posts too so and were the only ones so i was beginning to wonder how real the...
0 25945 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hi all....   Have any of you (ARE ANY OF YOU OUT THERE?) been approved for an AMEX with a bankrup...
0 25956 15

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}