Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
When I first started I quickly became discouraged then realized: it took a long time to gain my orig...
0 484 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 360 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 500 1
Update: So I apparently app'd for the Barclaycard on Saturday, 3/16 and was initially declined as I...
0 295 0
Ravensfan2001 wrote: Haha! CK fako just hit the 580 mark. Feels good to improve to poor! ;) C...
0 316 3
Yes, you typically are refunded your deposit funds less any outstanding balance or charges.  I high...
0 267 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 292 0
I use my bank and credit union for everything. If there's ever a question or issue I march right on ...
0 546 0
If you have no revolving credit ... then you need it as UTIL is a major part of FICO scoring. I beli...
0 384 0
Check pricing with your bank on the money orders and such. Out of curiosity, I just checked mine: if...
0 559 0
Also: check with your lender to see if the new TL will affect the UWing of the mortgage. Diabolicall...
0 405 3
Wiring money can be quite expensive but is typically instantaneous as you pointed out. Money orders ...
0 571 0
If you are in the midst of the mortgage process you will not be wanting to open any new TLs. For now...
0 428 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1569 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 212 0
Thanks all! Yes, Shogun. Happy Dance indeed: that bear dancing was just about the same image if me o...
0 362 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 856 2
I have such a stupid grin on my face. I'm going to be strutting through Pike Place Market thinking "...
0 731 3
Dang. They're closed. I'll ring first thing Monday. Yeah the deal is similar to how Amex approached ...
0 746 1
That's a great idea ... it's late on a Saturday but gunna try it ...
0 753 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}