Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thank you all for your congratulations! Anyone who is not sure about Barclays card - go for it.
0 170 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 111 0
Thanks! It is also kind of helpful to walk away from the forum for a little while :-) It's interes...
0 780 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
So started 12 months ago with $1300 with Barclays and $1500 with Merrick. Barely used Merrick and ...
0 798 17
Applied for Barclays Rewards MC in December 2012, instant approval for $1500. Used heavily with pay...
0 519 48
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I closed mine to avoid AF and got my deposit within 10 days.
0 517 0
GOLF81 wrote: Just wanted to share... that I've been rebuilding and have been with Merrick sinc...
0 1474 0
JMills wrote: How do you get a walmart Fico report? Currently I am using Myfico Score Watc, and...
0 281 0
myjourney wrote: Tristate wrote: Just got my Walmart GE card today! Signed up for free FICO...
0 310 0
Just got my Walmart GE card today! Signed up for free FICO right away and my score is 641. Little ...
0 354 2
Congrats! When were you approved for the card? And how long after approval you were able to find a...
0 218 0
Grabiela wrote: Can you please tell me what credit report they pull for you? And in what state ...
0 236 0
djc1puno wrote: 4months:) That's not bad at all. Is it auto CLI usually?
0 249 0
So I just called 800 number and found out that my CL is...    whooping $250 I was transfered to ...
0 267 0
injustifiiable wrote: I just got one of those mailers too and bit last week. I was approved for...
0 444 0
So I've got that Pre-screened offer from Walmart couple of days ago. I was hesitant to apply Becau...
0 484 19
I just closed my secured Cap1 after they refused to waive an annual fee of $29. And I feel good! I...
0 368 2
OK.So I called the number on the back of the card,asking if they can waive AF. They said no, and I...
0 124 1
matthallis wrote: I called the number on the back of the card, and told them i wanted to cancel...
0 152 2
Thanks guys, I will contact EO then. If they will not waive the fee, I'm going to close it. Gettin...
0 447 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.