Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 527 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
sorry I had to hack these so bad, but I couldnt reduce the size any other way!
0 607 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 609 5
ill take a picture of the letter when I get home on Saturday, but this is what I dug up online so f...
0 782 7
the merill lynch cards are gone now, we should be getting our cash rewards cards in the mail any ti...
1 1247 2
lowes at 30k walmart at 10.5 conns at 2k (wont budge) closing 10-30-15 car care 1(2k (wont budge...
1 3739 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Just remembered we reciveved a leter saying our ML+ card is closing and transfering to a BOA cash r...
0 2275 25
I just wanted to bring this back from the dead, and say nothing has happened we still use our JPM s...
0 764 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
It's always a hard pull unless instant approval. With nfcu you take a hard pull just to check your ...
0 482 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 228 1
Never got instant on boa always have to call. But never declined but they have countered me.
0 612 0
They don't care. As long as you pay way over the min and use the card they have always given us cli...
1 909 9
unless you go with NFCU and they will pull a full factual report... and make you PAYOFF all collect...
1 681 1
Everything went smooth after the Texas regional manger got involved. She did exactly what she said ...
1 902 1
Sorry Shane the quotes didn't work that above paragraph was from our loan officer. 
0 1068 4
Here is the update from today: Okay, I Just got off the phone with the Terry, the Mortgage Superv...
0 1088 6
VOE forms were done and accepted. It is my belief that we have an underwriter who can't afford a ho...
0 1126 0
Shane yes, it looks like it's falling threw. We met all conditions and now during pre closing rev...
0 1149 2
guys,    this has been hell! we were supposed to close tomorrow at 9am. This morning my payroll c...
0 1996 3
Sorry for the late reply,   Here is the update as of right now, closing pushed back a week then p...
0 2143 5

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.