Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 328 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I told you I'd choose the amex! Now tell hubby to go for the Citi just for the grinns of it
0 656 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 162 2
Some of you crack me up.... Use the hell out of your charge card and ride their money for 30-45 day...
0 204 1
Thats different then me, I took a HP and got the letter saying your account is not eligable for an ...
0 475 0
they finance their self.. They are owned by birckshire hathaway..
0 593 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Well she wanted a new necklace and we went to jareds... (gonna use the 3 month 0% offer we got in t...
0 633 10
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 756 7
thats why you should be with chase. they would have caught it at the first transaction. Somebody us...
0 756 8
jaraico wrote: few of my stats: discover CL 1000- over 5 yrs old jared and kay cards-1200 2yr...
0 723 3
they might have wanted an address verification hen realized that you were a card member already
0 389 0
well boys and girls, im here.... I might be here like a tumble weed but im trying..! I have everyth...
0 331 0
you have to let the first statement cut. if you do a bill payment from you bank you take a chance o...
0 401 0
haha no my bad its 3,000 lol 3k.... damn it sure would have been nice though
0 320 0
we have been doing testing at work for the last week and I have been bored.... and on the computer ...
0 366 8
id take amex any day over citi... just imo type thing
0 470 5
dodgeball wrote: When I called NFCU about combing limits they said they couldnt do that anymore...
0 503 0
DSW89 wrote: From what I've read if your limit is already above 5k you can just send them a mess...
0 502 1
LS2982 wrote: That is something I would never do. I won't give anyone the opportunity to ruin m...
0 1044 7
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
im going to jump in now that the water is warm. Ill take some of the heat off of you, I had a head ...
0 1086 10

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}