Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I'm pretty sure we will chop Amex for the last time. I'm tired of the benefits getting cut. The af ...
454 7
 Believe we are at 30k on our lowes card
411 0
My name is my screen name and it's the last 5 no big deal
233 0
This is is my 2013 history and I get declined for a cli on a bcp??? Time to close Amex   mod cut-...
252 3
All my spending was on my prg for November and December that way it wouldn't factor as utilization
835 2
**bleep** are you talking about I've never filed bk I have no public record either
564 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 650 3
Declined... Some guy in India said that the reasons from my nov 21 credit report indicate high balan...
685 0
Called tonight and the nice lady from centurion cs said it was weird but the credit depart was close...
806 1
Just getting used to you and or have had fraud reported at the same vendors. Carry on
677 0
Nothing yet... No decision emailed yet. I'll call tomorrow and see what they say
1004 2
No upstate still pending according to customer service...
1185 1
Rub it in credit addict lol!! I haven't got an answer or email so I'm crossing my fingers
1344 3
blondy250 wrote: Good luck, your reasons are understandable. However I feel you'll be waiting a...
2255 0
just wanted to see if 3x was a rule or guideline..... this is my lowest credit card by 17k my boa c...
2291 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Today is day 62 I asked for 15k current limit 3k gave me the 7-10 day... Fingers crossed everything...
2315 57
It's six In one hand half a dozen in the other. Amex  has always told me they take your payment amo...
312 0
really your scared to call your credit card company ? I hate to say it but grow up.... If you didn'...
545 0
I would just leave it alone... Are you aping for anything major in the next 60 days. Unless your cr...
449 2
They approved after a hard pI'll on experian.....damn should have locked it down
518 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+