Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Creditaddict wrote:   but I do recall someone else getting swiped for almost $95k or somet...
0 540 0
I'll be closing! They won't up mine and BOA upped my Merrill to 40k so don't need the blue anymore ...
0 992 0
I keep my reports frozen and I ask every 4 months about once a year I get a soft pull increase. The...
0 501 0
going with the merrill card was a good choice for us because of the 100% U.S.A customer service. I ...
0 494 0
I think it's about perfect time for a cli I call my lenders every 3-4 months and harass them! Boa h...
0 446 0
  opened the flagship card. During the October points promotion and hit cli today. From 5k to ...
0 532 1
It's a Visa card so what's the problem ?   http://retailservices.wellsfargo.com/outdoor-solutions...
0 1553 7
our palliadum card or the CSP because its amazing how many people use the mythical scale with their...
0 899 0
chase all the way, easy choice.     the CSP is a great card if you spend alot. your freedom poin...
0 222 0
If it is working I would keep it hidden. I enjoy my hidden chase cards.
0 238 1
i wouldnt be supprised if they pick up GE's credit card division as it is for sale.... Maybe capita...
0 1186 0
Top 5   1. Chase JPM Select card 50k- CSP 30k 2. Navy Fed Cash rewards- 40k 3. Navy Fed Flags...
0 344 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 251 0
You can reaffirm any debts you want too nothing illegal about that. 
0 492 0
We downgraded from the platinum to the prg after they lost the aiirline lounges
0 460 0
I'm pretty sure we will chop Amex for the last time. I'm tired of the benefits getting cut. The af ...
0 479 7
 Believe we are at 30k on our lowes card
0 464 0
My name is my screen name and it's the last 5 no big deal
0 243 0
This is is my 2013 history and I get declined for a cli on a bcp??? Time to close Amex   mod cut-...
0 262 3
All my spending was on my prg for November and December that way it wouldn't factor as utilization
0 844 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}