Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Just a little history.....In my life I have financed two vehicles. Both vehicles had a ton of late p...
1 568 2
My mortgage is with BB&T. My original loan company sold my mortgage to them soon after I closed. I c...
0 200 0
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/debt-collector-stop-pulling-credit-120039578.html   Highlighted por...
0 671 2
But aren't they lying by coding it in a way that makes it look like I applied for credit? I just don...
0 254 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I received a telephone call from a debt collection agency recently regarding a very old credit card...
0 328 16
Kmsl Foo....I'm shutting down the monitoring one at a time.  Its just so hard to say goodbye!
0 403 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 508 5
They pulled ALL of them. My scores were high 600s low 700s.
0 3348 0
Arent they supposed to send you a letter so that you have 30 days to pay BEFORE they report it to t...
0 349 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I closed on 9/17, loan funded on 9/17, and I applied for my lowes card on 9/18.
0 3449 12
Ok....you do not have a car note nor credit cards so unless you have personal loans or student loans...
0 507 0
Actually with the DPA that the OP is referring to, they are not giving you anything.  The money tha...
0 157 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Its the rewards card. Not sure if its the signature version. I am beyond excited. I was expecting $5...
0 212 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I just closed on a house on Tuesday. Because of the mortgage process I could not apply for any new c...
0 1046 14
In the beginning my realtor told me thar sometimes the seller will say they will give you something ...
0 447 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 14058 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 460 0
I am so happy. I closed today after all I have been through with this mortgage process however I am...
0 721 6
Thanks yall! I am BEYOND excited. I cant believe this is all happening and that my journey was so tw...
0 408 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 428 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}