Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Good to know!! Thanks for the quick response. I can apply for both CSP and an auto refi in the same ...
198 1
Did a search, couldn't find a definitive answer. Just got a notification today that my FICO score ju...
222 3
0REDSOX7 wrote: I have read on here that WFDS actually required a mailed in check to be applied...
764 2
So I just made my first payment towards my loan through Wells Fargo, and to my understanding, any e...
809 5
Right. I'm just curious why they would pull twice? I ended up putting more down than I originally ha...
970 2
I purchased a car on Jan 18 and was told I was told I was approved for a loan through Wells Fargo De...
975 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 758 0
Thanks everyone! All the info/advice is much appreciated! I am going to pay off the smaller balance...
58 0
That makes sense. I have 0% apr on the chase right now (I use that card a lot!) I will do that- pay ...
406 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 438 1
I have about 600$ to out towards: 1900/2000 chase freedom 450/1000 Citi 150/500 Cap1
443 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Alrighty, so this month I have some extra cash to throw towards my credit cards. I have a few small ...
471 11
Wow really? Had I known that I would have brought cash! I just didn't want to have almost $8k in cas...
922 1
Hello, I bought a 2011 Honda Accord last weekend and wrote a check for my down payment for $7900...
951 3
Forgot to add:   Im a recent college graduate, if that helps any. Have about $3800 in savings for...
415 0
Ive been doing some loan shopping, and am looking at Chase, seeing as there are so many positive re...
428 1
Ok. Do I factor in the entire balance vs my income or just the minimum monthly payments on my cc's?
691 1
Another question: Im an AU on my moms BOA card and it had a 5,000$ balance and a 21,000$ limit. Do ...
738 1
That's my plan. Hoping to get approved for around 14-15k. Would those lates (on 2 separate cc's) ...
789 2
09Lexie wrote: OP,   I started a new thread for you, changed the title but nothing else.  Fee...
815 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+