Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Shogun wrote: How old is it?  Do you know the DOFD? idk, but its over 4.5yrs old and the SO...
847 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 217 0
hey kids,     on my CR i have a TL from first premier bank showing a charge off for $440. FPB is ...
882 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 681 1
proudnavymom wrote: This is my experience with Afni....They sent me a letter offering a very go...
294 0
i have this one account i can settle with afni tomorow/almost any day. at first i disputed the acco...
322 3
is there ANY way you can be sure &/or try to prevent a collection agency from selling your debt to ...
391 6
princechristian wrote: Just checked credit, AFNI is gone!!! 3 days after I sent PFD via email! ...
1378 6
RobertEG wrote: Any dispute may be dismissed without the need for any investigation/reinvestiga...
380 0
DrivenDoctoress wrote: I am certainly not an expert, but I would fax him a PFD letter that YOU ...
304 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 481 1
if u dispute a debt via equifax, for example, and you hear nothing back or they verfy it......... c...
546 7
i have an old sprint bill from afni as well.... from 2007-2008. also a verizon DSL bill from 4 yrs ...
1118 1
could someone please pm me names and phone numbers as well. i want to go toe to toe with mcm starti...
695 1
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!....... so i get a call with a washington DC area code at work today. thi...
336 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 352 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 234 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 365 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 306 3
what would i say to have a successful PDF over the phone? i know i shouldn't admitt that the debt i...
345 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+