Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Currently 18.99%, and I'm pretty sure that's what it has always been.
0 534 1
It took almost a year of focused rebuilding, but my credit is finally in good shape. Two years ago, ...
0 551 7
Approved for a new Mercedes with 2.99% for 60 months and $0 at signing!   APPROVING BANK: Bank of...
0 3974 0
A bit, but it hasn't  been my primary card lately.  Had a balance of $1000 on last month's statemen...
0 271 1
Discover continues to please.  I have long been planning to request a CLI this month, since my last...
0 339 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hey all.  I've got a friend who's going to be spending a lot of time in Japan, and so he's looking ...
0 894 15
It sounds like this was an important step for you. A little cheating here and there usually leads to...
0 292 0
That's a downer.  With 1 MR point per dollar, I could justify the annual fee.  I have the PRG for f...
0 753 0
OptimasPrime wrote: Got an email from amex today about a change to the zync rewards program. Th...
0 419 4
Open123 wrote: LionLaw wrote: I'm not passing judgment on the OP; I'm just pointing out th...
0 489 0
Some people on here have recently reported getting approved for new cards from Amex despite having ...
0 673 3
I think this is a prime example of why people shouldn't be so scared of Amex FRs. I'm sure that in m...
0 572 4
Yeah, that's right. Consumers can't purchase an Experian FICO score anywhere. The only way to get it...
0 1089 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
This will be my first official stint in the garden.  I apped for a Bank of America Cash Rewards car...
0 403 0
Crossdivided wrote: Nice job! If you dont mind me asking, what negatives are left if any? Just t...
0 112 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 465 0
I did the same thing. Asked for an APR reduction in July; I couldn't get a permanent reduction, but ...
0 480 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
...and it feels awesome. When I first came here in June 2012, my score was 617. I had already spe...
0 523 12
I never thought this post would spark a debate on the value of annual fees for rewards cards, but it...
0 461 3
You could always talk to the customer service reps at FICO; if there really is some error in the way...
0 515 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+