Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Good luck on the apps!  Building a good credit history now will help you down the road immensely.  ...
0 282 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
One of the factors that affects your score is your "credit mix," i.e. managing different types of c...
0 6239 6
When I applied for a CLI, they initially denied me with a soft pull from EX.  When I called for rec...
0 444 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Not sure about how Amex works, but with my Wells Fargo Visa, I applied in late December 2011 (like ...
0 1089 11
Dagansinferno: That sounds strange; you should have been approved.  I'd call and ask for recon for ...
0 1102 1
I don't think the 90 day late will bar you from getting a mortgage as long as your current FICOs wo...
0 97 0
I had to deal with this all the time a while back... my only CC had a $500 limit, and I would frequ...
0 1630 0
I know some banks will do a mid-cycle report to the CRAs if you ask them to.  Otherwise, you can us...
0 373 3
If you're looking to get a mortgage in the next few months, you should probably hold off on applyin...
0 240 0
Old and busted: hologram on the front   New hotness: hologram on the magnetic stripe   I rememb...
0 1079 0
I'm not sure who they pulled; it didn't say anywhere on my application or approval who they pulled ...
0 1280 0
I've been planning to apply for a Citi card for a while now.  They've been sending me apps for the ...
0 1304 11
I am in the same boat as you.  I've got lates on my CR from 2011 and before, and all I can do is wa...
0 305 2
I'm in the same boat you are.  The only derogs on my CR are lates on my SLs: 2 with ACS/PHEAA (120+...
0 237 1
How long have you been with TD bank?  Do you have a good history with them?  Do you keep a reasonab...
0 404 17
General advice: the finance guys at auto dealerships are generally pretty sleazy and shouldn't be t...
0 566 3
I've received a couple mail offers for this card in the past month or so, too.  Based on my current...
0 406 3
I just went through this last month.  Removing the TL gave my score a nice bump from 621 to 649.
0 592 0
Congrats on the Amex Green; that's a great card to get.    Chase, Citi, and Discover are all prim...
0 841 25
I'm up from $500 to $1,000!  I initially made the request last week (discussed here); they did a so...
0 870 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}