Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
My property management company just set up an online payment system that will let you pay rent with ...
0 1614 0
That's a great start! That other PSECU account will take some doing, especially with interest accrui...
0 442 0
Thanks for all the great feedback! I didn't mean to start a debate on the value of MR points. I'v...
0 548 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
So, I've accumulated over 20,000 Membership Rewards points since opening my Zync last summer (and n...
0 964 39
Here is something I've been wondering for a while, but have never actually tested out. So, your F...
0 141 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Well, if there's one place you can come to talk about the finer points of FICO scoring, it's here. ...
0 641 3
That's great. Having your wife fully informed and supporting you will make it a lot easier to stick ...
0 469 0
With the history you've given us--good credit mix, low CC balances, no new accounts, few inquiries, ...
0 609 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Just saw your new comment... the scores you're getting are not FICO scores; those scores are not use...
0 650 22
agreed with llecs. The FICO score that you got from this site should list the top 3-4 factors that a...
0 794 1
Agreed with codimom. I really don't think a consolidation loan is the answer here. A consolidation l...
0 462 0
It could be a few things. What factors does your FICO report list as bringing your score down? If...
0 857 4
LS2982 wrote: Went from being confident to just down in the dumps and depressed about it. Makes ...
0 608 2
LS: I'm sorry to hear of your trouble.  18K is a lot of CC debt for anyone to deal with, and paying...
0 595 0
Good idea for a thread! I've always gotten lots of love from: Wells Fargo: They've been very g...
0 488 2
As long as you're a cardmember, Amex will SP you regularly.  I think the contents of your CR are a ...
0 542 2
I'll admit, this made me laugh a little.   I honestly don't think that would do it though.  If yo...
0 1382 0
Agreed... you should wait. I just apped for the BOA offer, and it was an EX pull for me; since Amex ...
0 505 0
Also, in an ironic twist, one of my part time jobs in college was working as a telemarketer for MBNA...
0 320 1
I've always known that WF relies heavily on its internal data, maybe even moreso than on CRs. They p...
0 322 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}