Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
This is a fascinating thread to read. It seems like a lot of the high rollers on here followed a com...
0 505 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
I got my latest score watch last night, and I'm up to 699! So close to my goal! But anyway, with my ...
0 433 4
I had experian direct for a few months when I was getting ready to app for amex. Yes, I got that ad ...
0 272 0
The things that are holding your score down are the maxed out credit cards. If you can get all of th...
0 19720 8
Discover, and it's not even close.   I've had a Discover card for 12 years, starting as a less-th...
0 454 1
Nice! My story is very similar to yours. I got the Zync in July, and I apped for the PRG in January....
0 851 1
I guess this is one more sign that my credit is back in respectable shape. Got a preapproval for a B...
0 254 2
A lot of the bigger regional banks offer CCs, but generally only to customers with deposit accounts....
0 1062 7
They're probably just confused about why a person with a FICO over 700 would be applying for a crapp...
0 1150 0
OK. Are you in school part time/full time? Do you have any other constraints on your time? Also, do ...
0 261 0
You definitely came to the right place for advice; most of us on here have had to figure out at leas...
0 279 1
Well, utilization is a flexible thing. Yes, your scores will take a hit when balances report, but th...
0 843 6
Amtrak Guest Rewards points are pretty useless--and this is coming from someone who rode Amtrak eno...
0 1900 4
I have always been stuck in the basement with Discover, though I've started making an effort to get ...
0 847 0
This question would probably get a better response in the Rebuilding Your Credit section of the boar...
0 454 3
If you're a student, just about all the big banks (including Discover) will either have relaxed sta...
0 224 0
Honestly, the Zync has (or had) everything I want: a charge card with awesome rewards and a low ann...
0 527 0
664 is too low for a BCE, but is borderline for a green/gold; you might want to give that a try if y...
0 1070 3
I've had my Discover through thick and thin for the past 12 years, and it still has plenty of charm ...
0 375 0
For credit building/scoring purproses, I don't think there's any benefit to having more than 3 or 4...
0 438 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}