Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
  DerekD wrote: Approved for the gorgeous merrill+ card!! So happy I append yesterday over the ...
0 67 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 179 2
Have you had any success at getting USAA to lower their APR? I lke them and they've given me good c...
0 1655 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1199 5
Do you know if this card, reports to personal as well? Or does it only report to Business like ink?...
0 583 0
Can you post a screen shot. I don't think I've ever seen a Luv button from them.
0 565 5
Got approved for this in store yesterday. They pulled Experian
0 1237 1
A builder actually started building without a preapproval? Why would they take such a risk?
0 622 0
newportguy wrote: awall41 wrote: Hi Everyone!   I got approved for the BoA AAA Membership...
0 861 2
Its not an issue unless you've run them up. And the utilization is high to the point where it effec...
0 763 4
Did you apply online or over the phone? Also what were your scores?
0 673 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 466 0
jtc411 wrote: thrillege wrote: webhopper wrote: DallasLoanGuy wrote: borrow the fun...
0 873 1
webhopper wrote: DallasLoanGuy wrote: borrow the funds from the 401k   the payments do no...
0 951 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 933 6
I still don't understand why they ask for the 401k statement. Is it not ok to pull money out of it ...
0 605 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 861 1
a CLI drops your utilization. It will improve your credit score. It won't hurt it. Running up the c...
0 478 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1997 2
LOs can get really busy. Sometimes they spend a whole day doing a closing. If they don't get back t...
0 358 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+