Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 81 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
No, Alliant does not have early DD like DCU. I like Alliant for their decent rates and fast ACH tra...
164 1
Does anyone know if Penfed allows you to use part of the credit limit from an existing credit card ...
211 2
Discover - Place a security freeze on TU and they will pull EQ. Alliant CU - Pulls EQ for membersh...
362 1
What about limited members with the military affiliate mastercard? Can it be converted to emv too?
2122 0
DCU - Pulls EQ. Free monthly EQ FICO. 8.5% APR on non rewards. Good starting CL. No cash advance fe...
584 0
For the most part, DCU has been good to me. I have my direct deposit going there and it gets credit...
458 1
I'm a partial member and only had access to apply for three credit cards when I log in. (USAA Plati...
450 2
Congratulations!! Barclay's is also BK friendly. I was approved for the priceline visa card with $2...
23325 3
It definitely varies by institution. Don't be discouraged based on the experience with your credit ...
780 0
Sorry to hear about Wells Fargo, but you should try to apply for a card from DCU (Digital Federal C...
1342 0
Well I'm not really sure how it should be reporting when in CH13. I think the balances must be upda...
819 0
If the accounts were included in bankruptcy, they must update the balance to $0. I suggest you file...
826 2
I'm having serious issues with two HSBC accounts (now cap one) that were included in bankruptcy when...
914 5
I filed CH7 in September 2011 and discharged in May 2012. I'm in the rebuilding mode, and I've been...
425 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+