Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
  So I closed December 13th been living in my new home since. When out of the blue I get an email ...
0 271 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1550 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 1744 12
Home Location: Chico, California Purchase Price: 342k Property: SFH - 2098 sq ft Signed Contract...
0 827 0
Send me a PM I could get your dispute comments removed of EQ in a day.
0 367 0
It will most likely be a hard pull. They are looking for things like.. Have you racked up your cre...
0 964 0
I would see no reason they would ask for a canceled rent check for the month you are going to close...
0 748 0
I am in the middle of buying a new home here in Chico. Start UW in about two weeks. So far my LO ha...
0 142 0
Get your free credit report from annual credit report com if you haven't. You will get a number tha...
0 450 1
I will have my property tax and insurance separate. I will pay my insurance for the entire year and...
0 625 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 497 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
All the knowledge you need is on this board. Just read the sticky's and ask questions. You will als...
0 1953 1
I am building a new home and construction will be done mid December. I am selling 50K of my stocks ...
0 557 4
I'm 60 days out now and I'm getting very tired of watching the 10 year like a crazy person. A 60 da...
0 177 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 625 9
Signed my paperwork this week for my new home. Completion date is December 13th. " New construction...
0 371 3
In the process of buying a new construction home. Will be signing papers next week. Completion will...
0 340 4
It has been a long road for me. May of 2012 was a wake up call for me when I applied for a mortgage...
0 327 0
Depends on how the framing was done prefabricated trusses go up much faster than manually made ones...
0 668 7
Hate to tell you but opting out does help however that does not stop the CRA's from telling collect...
0 363 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}