Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Your FICO score could see it as a new collection however your lender should be able to see when the...
0 235 1
Having accounts in dispute can affect your scores. While accounts are in dispute it is possible the...
0 143 2
You may be thinking Humboldt. Some of the surrounding areas do grow a lot. I would be fired from my...
0 113 0
Backyard is not that big. Big enough to put in a pool someday. I live in Nor Cal "Chico area" Very ...
0 137 2
Thanks for sharing your guys and gals information. The builder is local and has been around for 20 ...
0 257 5
I could understand the customizing part when you start to change structural things as a no. I still...
0 364 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
We went to a builder today and looked at homes and our options for upgrades. First we love the area...
0 383 14
Most lenders do not use the newest EX FICO version that is sold here. So I would not waste my money...
0 166 0
Welcome to the flawed scoring system known as FICO. When a collection account has had no activity o...
0 428 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
AAoA of your accounts can have a massive affect on your score. Example my EQ file is thick. Once th...
0 62 1
Unfortunately the EX Fico sold here is about as useful as the TU 98 sold here. Fun to look at your ...
0 578 0
I know no one has a crystal ball but based on what the Feds released today " going to continue buyi...
0 343 1
It appears that the EX score offered here is a newer version that most lenders do not use. So your ...
0 269 2
What DaBears said and another perfect example of how anything done in payments and agreements of de...
0 305 1
I want to buy it however I feel what is the point?? It seems like it will be just like buying the T...
0 414 0
First thanks for the help. The debt is not forgiven yet. I should have been more specific. They deb...
0 91 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 111 3
If your account goes into a charge off and the creditor adds 6 years of interest and penalties are ...
0 130 5
I have given up fighting with Chase. It is time to seek legal advise. I live in California and need...
0 80 0
The documents you sent them including the one with their letterhead by chance have in writing that ...
0 165 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}