Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Does the buyer have any say in what part of the month they would like to close on their mortgage? Or...
0 311 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
True that. I have at the top and at the bottom of credit. Tops better.
0 234 0
Thanks for the reply. We are not doing anything until the house is closed and funded. Its funny but ...
0 256 0
I found this board back in August and it has raised my score 37 points(scorewatch).Thank you everyo...
0 287 4
You should be able to get a copy online for free. Look up public access court records for your state...
0 667 1
I had a SC tax lien for $173 from 1994 showing only on one credit report hold up my VA Loan preappr...
0 1092 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 331 0
I will give a definite answer to your question in a few months. Having new custom home built with t...
0 1434 3
I am also going VA and we are buying new construction using a lender preferred broker because of $1...
0 1397 2
I am also going VA and we are buying new construction using a lender preferred broker because of $10...
0 1405 0
The VA says 620 but my lender wanted 640 fico mid score.
0 1782 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}