Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
So I have been trying to use the chat and see if they got my documents and the process on my accoun...
0 504 2
woops.  Accidental duplicate.  Please delete.
0 1159 0
It's crazy.  I have over 700 Credit score and they want a driver's license, and utility bill.  Seem...
0 1160 5
Thanks DevotionToU.  So since the dealership is 300 miles away do you have any thoughts on how to m...
0 791 3
Thanks for the info but my question referred to the Auto Loan Process. Ive already done the membersh...
0 820 0
Hi everyone, I have searched but don't see my exact answer. I am in the peocess of getting an auto l...
0 828 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 163 1
Hi Everyone,   First let me say this site and message board has improved my score vastly!  Thank ...
0 214 5
How long did it take LVNV-Center Point Legal Solutions to mark it as paid on your three Credit Bure...
0 146 0
My judgment is still not showing satisfied-released on all three credit bureaus.  In Oregon that la...
0 188 0
Newearth.  Can you PM me and tell me how you did it?  I have a crazy situation with a judgment.  Th...
0 127 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 229 1
Hi Heather.  I know this is old but I am having an issue getting ahold of someone at Center Point L...
0 208 0
Hi I'm the OP & I am beyond confused at this point. There seems to be a variety of ways to make this...
0 286 1
CK hates me as well.  Real myfico is over 700.  CK is 40 points less.  I deactivated it fast.  I wi...
0 122 0
Update:  On 3/14 I called and settled with the bastards for almost $1,900. That hurt. But when I d...
0 706 6
Update: On 3/14 I called and settled with the bastards for almost $1,900. That hurt. But when I did ...
0 41 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1979 0
*DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING*. It doesn't matter that she drove it off the lot, what will matter is when y...
0 885 0
From what I know of Cap1 Auto Finance they are considering you for approval.  Otherwise they would ...
0 1236 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}