Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hello everyone, I have good news for myself.  I started out a year ago with the capital one secured...
0 342 1
  Here is a link to an article that I found on credit utilization and score:   http://www.credit...
0 1460 2
Can you please explain what you mean.  " 08-10-2012 I paid $800 via mobile banking.  this way I kee...
0 459 0
IF Capital One gave you an increase and never asks -- you are heading the right direction.  Their h...
0 463 0
  great.  keep savings $100/month towards the CD line and $100/month towards rainy day fund.  
0 684 1
  Yes.  what increases your score is the "utilization" ratio.  this means your (card balance / cre...
0 802 0
Hello,      Howdy, credit card review -- what do they look for?  I have a Capital One Card and t...
0 798 1
  There seems to be lots of acronyms in use on this site.  Some of us are not "tweeters" and don't...
0 497 1
      Hi, I am rebuilding my credit.  I currently have a debit card (no credit value) and a majo...
0 432 2
    My advice to new Capital One account holders is to this sequence to avoid the pitfalls I expe...
0 12168 4
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
  has anyone just considered just paying cash for everything?  I feel like I am in a cat and mouse...
0 788 15
  is this card secured or unsecured?  if secured, just deposit $100/month into the account and sho...
0 803 0
  I just know that Cap1 and other banks have tightened their belts.  When I had 750 credit score, ...
0 804 0
  authorized user use to not effect the regular user -- however to my knowledge things have change...
0 808 0
howdy, saw earlier post and didn't have time to respond -- work duties.     you have the right id...
0 866 0
Hi, you are on the right track.   my suggestion is to charge to the limit of the card or what you c...
0 338 0
  howdy, if I am reading correctly, you have 2 secured cards?  One with $600 credit line and the o...
0 1482 0
Howdy, my suggestion is to add the deposit money just to increase your line of credit.  this makes ...
0 1535 9
Credit Utilization Chart   > 01% - 14% -- excellent  > 15% - 19% -- good > 20% - 24% -- fair >...
0 1082 7
hi, according to the FHA PDF, is after 6 months of the bad APR, the rate is suppose to return to re...
0 4181 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}